HELM True Wireless Most Common Questions
How do I turn on and connect my HELM True Wireless headphones?
- Remove the headphones from the charging case.
- Take the RIGHT earpiece gently push and twist the earpiece clockwise so the ear hook slides under the outer ear fold (helix). It should feel snug with audible seal. Do the same for the LEFT earpiece.
- Locate the Smart Button on the RIGHT earpiece - hold the earpiece with your thumb and middle finger. Press and hold the smart button with your index finger for 3-5 seconds until you hear “HELM ON”.
- Turn on the LEFT earpiece by holding the smart button until the prompt “HEML ON” then wait 3-5 seconds until the prompt “Connected… Pairing”
- Now go to your devices Bluetooth connection window and select “HELM True Wireless R”. This will complete the pairing process when you hear "HELM Pairing Successful" "Second Earpiece Connected"
Note: After the initial pairing, the next time you turn on your earbuds they will automatically connect to the same device quickly and you will hear the prompt “connected”
Note: You must be wearing the headphones or holding them close to your ears to hear the voice prompts.
If you encounter any pairing issues we suggest a full reset-
How do I turn off my True Wireless Headphones?
How do I charge my True Wireless Headphones?
The headphones charge while they are in the case. To charge the headphones:
- Place the left earbud and right earbud in the case, you will feel the magnet lock in each earbud.
- Press the center button (quick press), you will see the earbuds light up red indicating they're charging and on the outside of the case will display how charged the case is showing up to 4 blue lights (full case charge is all 4 blue lights).
Note: Once earbuds are fully charged their light will turn blue. Typically the left earbud will be fully charged first and after both earbuds are fully charged the case will turn off.
How long does it take to charge my True Wireless Headphones?
Will the case charge the headphones when it is not plugged in?
How do I charge the True Wireless Case?
The HELM portable case will store and charge your headphones when not in use.
CAUTION: Use this product only with an approved power supply which meets local regulatory requirements.
- Connect the small end of the USB cable "Micro USB" into the female connector on the left side of the charging case.
- Connect the other end into a USB wall block (not provided) or in to USB port on a computer that is powered on.
- Allow up to two hours to fully charge the case
- When the headphones are inside of the case, charging time varies
- When the case is fully charged, you can charge the headphones up to four times
Press the button on the front of the case. The battery level indicators glow for three seconds. The indicators glow according to the battery level as follows:
- If all four colored indicators glow solid blue, the battery is fully charged
- If only one indicator glows solid blue, the battery is low and should be charged soon.
Are Helm True Wireless headphones waterproof?
How Do You Reset your HELM True Wireless Headphones?
Can I use just one earpiece left or right to listen and make phone calls?
Power on only one of the earpieces, either the Left or Right, open your devices Bluetooth menu and select the HELM True Wireless R or L based on which earpiece you powered on.