How do I turn on my True Wireless headphones?
- Remove the headphones from the charging case.
- Take the RIGHT earpiece gently push and twist the earpiece clockwise so the ear hook slides under the outer ear fold (helix). It should feel snug with audible seal. Do the same for the LEFT earpiece.
- Locate the Smart Button on the RIGHT earpiece - hold the earpiece with your thumb and middle finger. Press and hold the smart button with your index finger for 3-5 seconds until you hear “HELM ON”.
- Turn on the LEFT earpiece by holding the smart button until the prompt “HEML ON” then wait 3-5 seconds until the prompt “Connected… Pairing”
- Now go to your devices Bluetooth connection window and select “HELM True Wireless”
Note: The next time you turn on your earpiece it will connect to the same device quickly and you will hear the prompt “connected”
Note: You must be wearing the headphones to hear the voice prompts.
How do I turn off my True Wireless Headphones?
How do I charge my True Wireless Headphones?
The headphones charge while they are in the case. To charge the headphones:
- Align the charging pins on the left earbud with the charging pins on the left side of the case
- Place the earbud in the case until it magnetically snaps into place, and the left charging indicator blinks white
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to charge the right earbud
How long does it take to charge my True Wireless Headphones?
Will the case charge the headphones when it is not plugged in?
How do I charge the True Wireless Case?
The portable case stores and charges the headphones when not in use.
CAUTION: Use this product only with an approved power supply which meets local regulatory requirements.
- Connect the small end of the USB cable into the USB connector on the back side of the charging case.
- Connect the other end into a USB wall charger (not provided) or computer that is powered on. Make sure the headphones are at room temperature, between 41° F (5° C) and 104° F (40° C) before charging.
- Allow up to two hours to fully charge the case
- When the headphones are inside of the case, charging time varies
- When the case is fully charged, you can charge the headphones up to two times
Press the button on the front of the case. The battery level indicators glow for three seconds. The indicators glow according to the battery level as follows:
- If five indicators glow solid, the battery is fully charged
- If only one indicator glows solid, the battery is low and needs charging
If you only hear sound from one earbud:
- Place both earbuds in the charging case until they magnetically snap into place, and the charging indicators blinks white. Then, remove earbuds
- Try a different source or streaming service
- Try connecting to a different mobile device
- On your mobile device, turn the Bluetooth feature off and then on
- Delete your Helm True Wireless headphones from the Bluetooth list on your mobile device. Then connect again
If you're experiencing poor sound quality from your headphones, try the following:
- Try a different audio app. The issue may be in the app and not the headphones
- Unpair your headphones from your device, and then pair them again. Sometimes refreshing the connection can help audio issue
If you're having trouble charging your headphones, try the following:
- Make sure the headphones are properly placed in the charging case
- Make sure the charging case battery is not depleted
- Make sure there is no dirt or debris covering the charging conductors within the case or on the earbuds
- If your headphones have been exposed to high or low temperatures, let the headphones return to room temperature and then try charging again
If the steps above did not resolve your issue, click the "Contact Us" link below to find the best support for your region.